Sunday, September 21, 2014

Hello World!


Hello World!


Well this is the beginning of a brand new blog and I thought it would be appropriate to start with the phrase commonly used by programmers to try out a new programming language. But that is neither here nor there. Welcome to my new blog!


Introduction
My name is Nick, I'm 28 and work as an engineer at a huge aerospace company. I am financially stable, well educated, and very healthy. However, I want to be better in all aspects of my life and that is why I started this blog, to share my hopes and desires and hold myself accountable to the world. 

What can you expect from this blog?
As the title of this blog implies, there are three aspects of my life I would like to improve: Mental, Physical, and Intellectual.

Financial - on this subject I hope to discuss my path to financial independence including discussions about investments, budgets, living frugally, and so on.
Physical - here I will be discussing my physical goals and progress, physical achievements, weight loss, and I hope to add recipes that are good for both your waistline and your wallets
Mental - here I hope to discuss new knowledge and skills that I learn, resources for learning, and interesting books and articles I've read.

I have several post ideas in mind and I am very excited to share them. One of my first posts will be a series discussing resources for taking online classes and my experience as I work through a class. I can't wait to get started and I hope you will join me on my journey. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will come back soon.

-Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment